- Don't use gambling to get money.
- Only play for amounts that are intended for your entertainment. Never bet amounts that were originally allocated to another purpose.
- Before playing, set a limit on how much time you want to spend playing.
- Only play if you can devote enough attention to this activity and take enough breaks, just like with any other activity on the Internet.
- Never borrow money from others to play.
- Do not gamble if you are under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Talk to family and friends if you feel like you're at risk of gambling.
If you find it difficult to follow the basic rules, this is the first sign that you should seek professional help.
If you have any questions about gambling addiction, please feel free to contact our trained customer support.