We've created a list of the most common signs of gambling addiction to help you better understand if there's a gambling addiction or a potential risk of gambling addiction.
- Do you sometimes play more than you originally intended?
- Does gaming affect your work or social life?
- Did you try to play less or quit but couldn't?
- Have you ever lied to your family or friends or tried to hide signs of your gambling behavior?
- Do you think that a big win solves your problems?
If you need help evaluating your gambling behavior and its impact on your daily life, we recommend a self-assessment test like this one. If your gambling behavior has become problematic, the first thing you should do is make sure that you can no longer play. You can easily stop yourself from gambling via self-exclusion, either through the Responsible Gaming section or by contacting customer support. If you use the self-exclusion option, you can be sure that you will no longer be able to log in, for example in a moment of weakness. You are also excluded from direct marketing while using the self-exclusion option. For added protection, there are software like Betfilter and Gamban that prevent access to relevant sites from your computer and other devices you own.